Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Patch day


Ok now that I am done ranting about how they have broken the retribution spec I will try to chronical my experiance as I try to make something usefull out of it

Yesterday was partch day.  After a couple hours of updating I finally got on the servers.  I logged into Saraphina and checked out my spec choice.  I also looked at my glyphs and wrote down all the ones I thought I nigh use.  Then I went to elitist jerks and arena junkies to look into possible spec choices.  I found that I didn't really like the specs I found as is so I copied a basic pvp spec and made a couple changes.

I will link my current spec in each of these posts for future referance.

I decided against getting zealotry since I don't think I will have enough up time to make effective use of it.  I will probably change my spec frequently so, it wont be the same for long until I zero in on an "effective" spec.

I logged over to my scribe, made the glyphs I wrote down plus a couple and mailed them off.  Also threw some on the AH at stupid high prices to account for that source of income going away soon.

Logged back into saraphina and glyphed and talented.  Also had to go to the trainer for new spells.  Put some deal on my bars and qued for a random bg.  I saw that wintergrasp was in progress so, I figured I would start there.  Had a little fun running around killing allies but not really all that telling since no one knows their class yet.  We won so I went back to dalaran to wait for my bg.  It never popped.  So, I guess I will have to see tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment