Monday, October 18, 2010

First few days of 4.01


I have been running battle grounds as much as I can.  The problem has been that queue times are crazy.  I sit in queue for an hour sometimes just to be into a bg that is all but over.

So far my opinion of the changes are that in disorganized PvP retribution does fairly well.  When ever I run across people who know what is what and/or have decent PvP gear it goes very bad.  I haven't had a chance to go in with a healer in my pocket yet though.  I am still of a mind that retribution doesn't bring anything to the team that others can bring better.  Ghostcrawler said we were going to get something for our mobility but, as far as I have seen that hasn't happened yet.

I have made some gold on glyphs since the patch.  As people begin to fill in their books that will taper off I am sure.  Especially since I have already seen it start to fall some.  Add to that blizzard has implemented a change where each different item you post or cancel requires a hardware action.  This significantly slows down the posting process.  I have simply stopped undercutting so, the ones who pay the price is the consumers.  Glyphs that were sitting at 15 gold are now at 50.  I sell mine for 250 across the board so I only get the sale if the others sell out.  But, I only have to repost on a sale or 48 hours.  It all really is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment