Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend 12/20

The weekend is over and what did I accomplish? Well, I made one level on my lock and one level on my hunter. I also managed to get some saronite and a little (I mean little) bit of titanium. Just to get enough titanium to smelt my daily titansteel takes forever. Someone told me the best place to get titanium is wintergrasp. Yeah that place sux. Not only can I not fly but, half the time I was there I couldn’t even ride my charger. This was due to an issue which had me stuck in combat for 10 minutes after I killed the last thing that attacked me. I finally logged off and on and I could finally mount again. Then I get attacked again and there it is again. I was ready to scream. I logged again. A little while later I fell off a cliff (yeah I am clumsy) and died (hit escape instead of my bubble and couldn’t get the stupid menu closed before splat). Low and behold when I appear at the spirit healer I am in sholozar basin not wintergrasp. After about 10 minutes of trying to find a way back in I give up. Now I can’t even find a stupid graveyard since the one showing on the map is in wintergrasp (huh?). It is a good thing I remembered the auto-unstuck thing or I would have gone batty. Took my durability loss and rez sickness and went on about my ore farming. I ended up getting around 10 skill points in BS and sent some blues to the AH for some gold.

Oh yeah one funny thing I have to say is how dumb is a DK that death grips a ret pally? I went to help some guildies that were getting ganked by a DK, a tree and a priest (don’t know what kind cause he died too quick). As noted, I killed the priest then the tree. The DK was killing my guildies at this time apparently. As I turned to start on him he grabs me a pulls me to him. Well, thanks buddy lemme give you a CS, DS and judgment for your trouble. Have a fun corpse run. By this time a couple other guildies had shown up and the losers rezzed and ran into the instance. It’s really annoying when the allies won’t even bring some friends to have a real pvp fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment