Thursday, December 18, 2008

History

OK, figured I should start with some history. I started playing WoW around 22 months ago. My first toon was a NE rogue got to level 12. Then I started my BE ret pally. At the time I think there was around 2 level 70's in my guild. As i learned to play the game the rest of the people in the guild leveled to 70. I was the 10th person in the guild to reach 70. Yes, they were all waiting for me so they could get beyond the horseman in Kara. And, yes we are a small guild. During the year and a half or so between reaching level 70 and the new expansion I was on the gear grind. Got in an arena team and hit the BG's to get purples. Found out that I liked PvP but, was not very well equipped for it (gear and skills both). Spent too much time grinding BG's and ended up leveling a BE lock for some change of pace. At the end of BC was fully purple and one of the best geared toons in the guild. At least that is what be.imba said.

No comments:

Post a Comment