Thursday, December 18, 2008

History part 2

To continue, when WotLK came out I decided to roll a DK. I did the starter zone, which I have to say was awesome, and like 3 or 4 quests in outlands. Then I parked the DK and went back to my main.

I leveled starting in Howling Fjord then Dragon Blight then Grizzly Hills. Got the achievements for all three zones and started doing quests in Sholazar basin and decided to go to Icecrown soon after I got my cold weather flying. I finished off the leveling thing on the tenth of December. This time I was number 8 in the guild to hit the level cap. Yes, still the same guild. In all this time I didn’t replace a single piece of armor from BC (2 S2 pieces 1 S4 piece and the rest S3). I replaced both trinkets and both rings. I also got the weapon from the new ring of blood type chain in Zul’Drak. Its an axe. I don’t like axes on my pally so I had to replace that quickly.
I decided I wanted to get the epic flying mount so I went back Borean Tundra to do all those quests for the gold. Got the achievements for that zone and moved on to Zul’Drak. Around a third of the way through those quests I got to 5200 gold and went and got the mount and skill for swift flying.

My next step is to get my trade skills up to max. I easily got mining to 450 but, when I went to trainer to work on blacksmithing, found that I had no gold after the epic flight thing. I did some more quests in Zul’Drak and got back up to 650 gold after getting all available patterns. My blacksmithing skill is around 425 or so now. I finally got to replace the axe with the blue blacksmithing mace. I also worked with a guildy who has a chanter and gem cutter to gem and chant the savage saronite gloves for me. I also made the shoulders to replace both the S2 pieces I had.

I tried my hand at some BG’s and found that I don’t have a chance when the odds are 4 to 1. Note to self: stay with the group. The new BG is fun and totally different from the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment