Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Arenas


My arena team didn't get to do five mans this week.  I did get with one of my teammates and did some two mans so we did get some points at least.  What i have determined is teams with a healer and a hybrid caster/healer have a pretty distinct advantage.  Since there is now just one type of spell power when a caster stacks spell power and intellect the result ends up making them do pretty decent heals and not go out of mana like when a ret pally tries to heal.  I would really like to know how a ret pally/disc priest can counter a disc priest/boomkin.  Anyway I think I need to spend more time in PvP on my main and less time on alts.  My reflexes are starting to slow which is not a good thing in PvP.  As anyone who does PvP on any class knows if you think "should I xxx?" it is probably too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment