Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hmm... What to say

Well, for those who read this, I have decided to start writing here again. (In case this post didn't clue you in).

As far as a status update i have been working on PvP on the paladin and gearing the alts in PvP and PvE. I currently have 3 80's (Paladin, Warlock and Death Knight) 78 Hunter, 52 Rogue, 38 Mage, 30 Priest, 23 Warrior and a 20 Druid. I don't have a shaman because I want to make a goblin shaman when Cataclysm comes out.

I have also been working on making gold. I have around 60K spread out on my toons and all 4 of my toons that can fly have epic flying.

As you may see from my armory I have been building my PvP set (you might not see since I don't pay attention to whether i log out in PvP gear or PvP gear). I currently am missing 2 pieces of gear that i can get at my rating (~1100). I only fight on my 5's team currently because I haven't found 1 or 2 people who have my same mentality for arenas and a similar schedule. I am able to get the 5's because my guild decided they wanted to work on arenas for gear. I want to get a good 3's team going so I can see how good I am at PvP compared to how good I think I am.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment